Since the 1960’s there has been a cleaning product so popular it sells by the bucket load everyday and most people don’t even know about it. If I told you it was the Miracle all purpose polishing cloth you’d possibly scratch your head but one look at the distinctive packaging, that doesn’t seem to have changed since it’s creation in 1967, and you’ll probably smile and say, Oh yeah! I remember that!!
Thankfully the product hasn’t changed either. The Miracle All Purpose Polishing Cloth cleans, waxes and polishes just about everything you can think of including copper, brass, chrome, gold and silver. You can use it on golf clubs and fishing tackle, watches, bathtubs, musical instruments even those treated with lacquer. The cloth is impregnated with protective chemicals, lemon oil and waxes and contains nothing harmful to your hands; one cloth will outlast 2.25 litres of liquid metal or furniture polish, just think of the savings you’ll make in space, time and money!
The regular price for the amazing Miracle Cloth is £4.50 inc P&P or you can share the discovery with friends and family or simply stock up for yourself and save when you buy more.
- Cleaning and polishing Sterling Silver, Plated Silverware, Pewter, Gold, Chrome, Platinum, Nickle, Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Furniture, Enamel, Ceramic Tile
- Removes scuff marks from floors
- Removes bad corrosion from metals
- Removes alcohol, water, ink and heat stains from furniture, etc.
- Removes surface scratches from furniture, silver and enamel
- Removes burn marks from electrical appliances, porcelain stoves, etc.
- Removes paint spots from metal, glass porcelain, tile and varnished surfaces
- Removes rust stains from bathtubs, washbowls, etc
- Removes rust from chrome
- Removes road film from glass and metal
- Polishes all metal and wooden instruments, accordions and cymbals
- Removes rosin stains from violins, violas, etc.
- Cleans lacquered instruments without harm
- Polishes and waxes the wood and enamel parts and removes rust and corrosion from the metal of golf clubs, fishing tackle, boats, guns and outboard motors.