With Mother’s Day fast approaching you may want to consider something a little different than the usual bunch of flowers and chocolates. Instead give your mum a gift voucher! I know what you are thinking, A gift voucher? There was a time when giving someone a gift voucher was the dull option but I’m inclined to think an Aqua Sheko voucher from London’s first ever fish therapy concept spa is an altogether different gift that is both unique, novel and bound to be appreciated.
Fish therapy is a unique beauty treatment using Garra Rufa fish, a form of carp. Clients submerge their feet into a tank of finned therapists for an exotic exfoliation by a team of tiny mouths. The fish have no teeth and use a sucking motion to painlessly nibble away the dead skin without damaging the healthy cells underneath, leaving you with a pleasant tingling sensation similar to a light massage.
It is believed that Garra Rufa fish secrete an enzyme, diathanol, which improves skin regeneration. The treatment is finished off with a relaxing massage leaving the recipient with feet soft, smooth and renewed.
There are a 5 gift voucher packages available so you can ensure the perfect pairing:
- The Aqua Sheko Express (25 mins: fish therapy and foot wash) £30
- The Aqua Sheko Deluxe (45 mins: fish therapy with foot massage) £45
- The Aqua Sheko Deluxe Premium (55 mins: fish therapy with foot, arm, hand and facial massage) £55
- The Aqua Sheko Ultimate Reviva (60 mins: fish therapy with foot and facial massage) £60
- The Aqua Sheko Double Indulgence (Ultimate Reviva package for two) £115
With so many options, these vouchers are for everyone, not just mums You’ll find dads, colleagues and friends will all thank you after they’ve experienced the sensation of having their feet sucked smooth! Ordering is fast and easy, simply visit www.aquasheko.co.uk or call 020 3489 8336 to make your booking.